||Shipped the next business day. Delivery is in accordance with current postal conditions.
Our medium sized Tree Bark Candles from Himalayan Trading Company are handmade in small batches with meticulous attention to detail and packaged at their studio in Atlanta, Georgia. Every candle smells amazing and is hand poured using a natural soy wax blend. All Himalayan Trading Company candles are American made with high quality essential and fragrance oil compounds.
Our double wick tree bark candles come in four scents:
- Campfire is reminiscent of camping in the forest: birch, cedar, clove, vetiver, and smoky musk.
- Grapefruit Pine: Grapefruit, plum, Siberian fir, musk & sandalwood. Incredible mix of citrus and woodsy tones.
- Mountain Forest: Geranium, pine needles, cloves, wild berries & sunlight. The smell of mountain greenery after a rain.
- Tobacco Bark: Dark rum, incense, sweet woody tobacco, citrus, clove & vanilla. A delectable, warm fragrance sure to charm everyone.
DETAILS & CARE
- 26 oz
- Size: 7.25” x 2.5”
- 2 wicks
- 65 hour burn time, with proper care
- Made from renewable mango wood with reclaimed tree bark
- Before lighting any candle, trim the wick to 1/4" long. This ensures you get the longest burn time out of your candles.
- When lighting any candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of its container. Blowing a candle out before the surface of the wax has fully melted results in "tunneling," which will dramatically reduce a candle's burn time.
- Tip: Himalayan candle containers are meant to be reused! When you've enjoyed the last of the candle, put it in the freezer overnight. The remaining wax will pop out easily the next day, leaving the container free to store odds and ends, or refill with fresh wax and a new wick.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We ship from our boutique in downtown Paso Robles, CA, or we hold orders for curbside pickup.
- Items are returnable with a full refund within 30 days. Details